02 July 2009

Milestone

I just noticed that sometime while I was away, the odometer cracked 500,000 unique visitors to this little blog.  I don't put too much emphasis on artificial metrics like that, but it's still pretty cool.  Once again, I am humbled and grateful that you take the time to come by and read my incoherent rantings.   Really, you're performing a public service, because without this outlet I'd be assaulting pedestrians on the streets and screaming at them about the public plan option.  So, well done!

Thanks again for visiting; knowing that you all are reading this keeps me honest and gives me motivation to put out the highest quality material I can.


3 comments:

Ladyk73 said...

It's all about the penguins

Anonymous said...

Does that number include your RSS reads? Because I read all your posts, but this is only the second time I've clicked over to your site... You may be even more popular than you think!

Kipper said...

We love you too!