21 December 2008

Public Service Announcement


If you have lost power and you are running a generator, the Garage is not the ideal place to site your generator. Carbon monoxide and all that.

But you all knew that already, right?

5 comments:

  1. I never use the generator in the garage - it's too loud and ruins my enjoyment of standing in there tending the charcoal grill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happens when you use up all the oxygen in the garage? Does the generator go out? Or, does the garage implode?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you don't use it in the garage, you put the generator in the basement then call 911 because everyone in the house seems to be nauseated and have a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen people bring their bbqs into their living rooms when we've lost power in storms- that doesn't really seem to be a very bright idea either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://mediumlarge.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/medlarge784.jpg?w=625&h=196

    Medium-large totally rocks.

    ReplyDelete